I spent a few hours alone at home today, and got a chance to think. You know, it's something that is easier to do, when you can actually HEAR your own thoughts ;). Once again I realized, how many reasons I have to be thankful for Allah subhanahuwata'ala.
You can be thankful for so many things, if you just look around you with open eyes, and most of all, open heart. It's all about thinking positive actually!
So I said Alhamdulilah for
♥ My aching back, because I have a flat spine disc.
- That means I had 44 years full of life and carried 6 beautiful, healthy babies.
♥ The sink full of dirty dishes.
- That means I have loved ones around me, to who I can cook.
♥ The full laundry basket.
- That means I have healthy kids, who get dirty while exploring the world, getting experiences.
♥ Little, dirty hands hanging on my clean shirt making it dirty.
- That means the kids missed me when they were away for the day.
♥ Sand on the floor.
- That means we are free to go in and out from our home when ever we want, and most of all we HAVE a floor to drop sand on, we have a house to live in.
♥ Small voice whispering in my ear waking me up when I just fell asleep.
- That means I'm needed, I'm somebody's safety place after a bad dream.
I could go on and on for a looooong time. There's always a good side in things. There's always reasons to say Alhamdulilah.
Alhamdulilah for everything!