Tuesday, August 16, 2011

tomorrow is a big day! huomenna on suuri päivä!


School starts tomorrow. Donjana is going on the third grade and my little Deena on the first. Time flies so fast:.. Feels like she was born yesterday.

That night when she was born I was quite weak. I had lost some blood and they told me to stay in bed. I had Deena next to me. It was a private room, so there was no other company. Not that I needed that anyway! And something amazing happened. She gave me a biiiig smile, just like that! I tell you sisters, it wasn't just her face movements from pain in stomach, like many people have said. She smiled! I know it! Even her eyes were smiling! For a moment I thought she wants to say something. She looked like she knows so much more than me! MashaAllah my beautiful little girl!

So tomorrow will be a really exciting day. InshaAllah she will love it!



Koulu alkaa huomenna. Donjana menee kolmannelle ja mun pieni Deena menee ekaluokalle! Tuntuu kuin vasta eilen Deena ois syntynyt ja nyt se on jo iso tyttö!

Sinä yönä kun Deena syntyi, olin aika heikko koska olin menettänyt paljon verta, ja mut määrättiin vuodelepoon. Olin yksityishuoneessa, seuranani ainoastaan pikkuruinen Diinukka. Ei silti, en olis muuta seuraa kyllä kaivannutkaan. Sitten tapahtui jotain aivan uskomatonta! Deena katsoi mua silmiin ja väläytti ihan oikean hymyn! Ei ollut mitään mahanpuruja tai tahdotonta suun vääntelyä, vaan hymy! Ihan silmissä asti! Pienen hetken näytti jopa siltä, et Deena aikois sanoa jotakin. Ja hän näytti siltä, kun tietäisi niin paljon enemmän, kuin minä. MashaAllah mun pikku Deena! 

Huomenna on siis tosi jännä päivä. Toivottavasti Deenalla on kivaa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if I love talking to myself, it would be lovely to hear what you have to say! :P