Friday, August 26, 2011

haaaaaaaaaaa.. he scores! se tekee maaaaalin!


I've got a boy, who's soooooooooooo into soccer. And Messi. So now that the girls go to school, I sometimes take him to the football field. He is only five, and next year he'll be able to join a football team inshaAllah. Yesterday we spent three hours on the football field and he had so much fun! He is such a cute little guy mashaAllah, my best friend, and keeps me company while the others are not home. May Allah bless him! Ameen





Heh, mulla on täällä poika, joka on toooooooooooosi innostunut jalkapallosta. ja Messistä :D. Nyt kun tytöt on taas päivisin koulussa, me mennään silloin tällöin jalkapallokentälle. Poika on vasta viisivuotias, ja ensi vuonna inshaAllah pääsee mukaan nappulaliigaan. Eilen oltiin kolme tuntia futiskentällä ja pojalla oli niiiiin hauskaa. Ja oikeestaan äidillä myös. Niin ihana, söötti pieni poika ja mun paras ystävä ja pitää mulle seuraa, kun muut on pois kotoa. Jumala siunatkoon häntä Ameen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if I love talking to myself, it would be lovely to hear what you have to say! :P