Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shopping. - Ostoksilla.. AARRGGHH..



Autumn is coming, and the kids need some pants and jackets that fit the weather.. Almost all the stuff they have from previous years is either broken or too small. Luckily Nader already got a new overall kind of autumn suit a couple of weeks ago, so no need to go and look for something for him. But the girls.. they need the suits not just for playing, but for the sport lessons at school, because they're still doing it outdoors for a couple of months. 

Nader's suit - Naderin puku

So I went to a big shopping center, where is many shops.. I needed to buy stuff for a cake too, so I went first to Prisma, a supermarket that has everything from food to tools to clothes to electronics etc.. There was some suits, but I really didn't find much for Donjana. For Deena there was more options, her size is still with little children, while donjana's is with youth.

After Prisma I went all around the mall, to every clothes - and sports shops, but everywhere either the size or the price were wrong.. There really was not much choices at all.. It's weird, they already sell winter wear everywhere. These thinner suits for autumn were few.. They sell a lot of this stuff in the spring, but not in the autumn. In the autumn even the season to wear it is longer..

After I went through alllll the mall, I went back to where I started and I bought the first things I looked at..

Do I ever learn that I should buy the first possible thing I can find, because 99%  of times that's what I will buy after running all around.
Deena's suit. I wanted the jackes with the opposite colours, but couldn't find her size..
Deenan puku. oisin halunnut takkiin päinvastaiset värit, muttei ollut kokoa.


Syksy tulee ja lapset tarvii taas uusia takkeja ja housuja. Kaikki männävuotiset on aika loppuunkäytettyjä, tai vähintäänkin liian pieniä. Onneks Nader sai pari viikkoo sitten syyshaalarin, joten ainakin on yks puku vähemmän etsittävänä. Mut tytöt.. Ne ei tarvii pukua pelkästään pihaleikkeihin, vaan sen pitää käydä myös koulussa liikuntatunnilla, jotka pidetään kai vielä pari kuukautta ulkona.

Niin mä sit menin ostoskeskus Myllyyn, kun siel on melkein kaikkien ketjujen vaateliikkeet. ajattelin, et sielt varmaan löytyy. Aloitin Prismasta. joitakin vaihtoehtoja oli, mut hiukan yläkanttiin oli hinnat.Deenalle oli paljon enemmän vaihtoentoja kuin Donjanalle, kun Deena on viellä leikki-ikäis-osastoa.

Prisman jälkeen lähdin käymään läpi jokaisen kaupan, joka myy ulkoilupukuja, siis sekä vaate - että urheilukaupat.Ei kauhean paljoa löytynyt vaihtoehtoja, ja täytyy sanoa, että hinnat olivat taivaassa, Jos joku kohtuuhintainen löytyikin, ei ollut kokoja.

Niimpä sit menin takaisin Prismaan, ja ostin molemmille tytöille ne puvut, joita olin ensimmäisenä katsonut.

Milloinkahan opin, että pitäis aina ostaa vaan suoraan se, jota on ensimmäisenä katellut, koska 99% ostosreissuista menee juuri niin.

Donjana's suit. She would prefer black on pink, but I love this colour.
Donjanan puku. Tyttö ite ois halunnut pinkin pohjavärin, mut ite tykkään tästä tosi paljon.

Have a nice autumn yall! - Hyvää syksyä kaikille!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if I love talking to myself, it would be lovely to hear what you have to say! :P